Are you looking for the opportunity to collaborate with Japanese excellent companies and expand your business overseas?
Seven innovative teams from six top-level large enterprises in Japan are looking for business partners in South East Asia to co-create business solutions. Seven challenges and companies are as follows:
- Getting Hyperlocal Info wihout Search by Dai Nippon Printing
- One-Stop Healthcare Platform for the Less Privileged by Konica Minolta
- Last-Mile Transport in Suburban Cities by Nihon Unisys #1
- Emotion Analysis for Better Communication by Nihon Unisys #2
- Increasing Productivity and Efficiency of Remote Workers by NRI
- Protecting Emotional Health by Tokio Marine
- Smart LNG Trading by Tokyo Gas
Date: 3 August 2018 (Fri)
Venue: Nanyang Polytechnic, 180 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, Singapore
- Presentation about DBIC Singapore Innovation Program
- Presentation about seven Problems and Q&A
- Presentation from NYP's startup companies
This event is invitation only.
If you are interested in this event, please send e-mail to :